We collect personal information for customer relationship management purposes. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the trade and / or service agreement between us and the legal obligations arising from it. The provision of personal data is a precondition for the conclusion of a contract. In other words, you cannot order goods or services from our online store if you do not provide your personal information.
We also collect personal information for marketing purposes. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent.
We do not make profiling or automatic decisions about you.
Your personal information is received by:
- our company and its employees
- intermediary who receives the payment from you
- the shipping company that transports the goods to you
- an accounting firm that records the order in our books
- an auditor who audits our accounts
- an expert company that maintains our website
We store your personal information:
- online for five years, in accordance with the agreement
- in the e-mail archive for seven years, in accordance with the Accounting Act
- in the accounting material for seven years, in accordance with the Accounting Act
You have the following rights:
- the right to inspect personal data about you
- the right to rectify the data
- the right to restrict processing (i.e. you can ban marketing)
- the right to object to the processing
- the right to withdraw consent (i.e. you can withdraw your consent to marketing)
- the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority
Please note that you only have the “right to be forgotten” if we have no legal obligation to continue processing your personal information.